Saturday 9 September 2017

To Osaka

Today started with me gathering all my things today and heading off for the Shinkansen to Osaka! After saying goodbye at Shin-Yokohama station and then embarked on my four-hour journey down south as I hadn't accounted for the fact that I couldn't use my rail on the most direct Shinkansen. But that wasn't an issue as I enjoyed resting while I could and watching the scenery pass by at a high speed. After I arrived in Osaka I had a brief rest and then walked around the bustling Namba where I was staying.


After a while, I settled on a restaurant advertising some vegetable tempura with rice with some miso as a set meal. When the food arrived I was struck by how strange the miso soup looked and upon tasting it realised it was, in fact, the dipping sauce for the tempura and the miso had yet to arrive. After that slightly embarrassing meal, I headed back for an early night at the hostel.


2017年9月6日

No comments:

Post a Comment