Sunday 10 September 2017

Kyoto!

On my last morning in Osaka, I just walked around Namba (where I was staying) and looked in the shops for a bit and then made my way to Kyoto! It was a surprisingly short journey (about 30 minutes) I didn't realise how close the two cities were. As such, I overestimated my schedule and arrived about an hour early in Kyoto so just grabbed lunch and chilled in a convenience shop for a while and then utilised a police box to get them to point in the right direction for my hostel and then I arrived! The first thing I saw was my name written on the outside which amused me a bit, then I entered and was met with complete silence.

Today's guests: Annabelle-sama!

It was a bit spooky, there was no one around so I looked around a bit at some of the rooms and started filling in the check-in form which was by the front door when someone suddenly appeared. After settling in, I had an evening stroll around the area and had dinner in the hostel which was very yummy (aubergine with miso).

2017年9月8日

No comments:

Post a Comment