Thursday 24 August 2017

Spending the day with Grandma

Today Sawami and Kiyo went to give the rhubarb we cut and cleaned the other day in person to a jam factory in Nagano so I spent the day with Kiyo's mother! Firstly I washed some cucumbers, then we packaged them to take to the super market!



Grandma was funny at the super market, getting everyone to try our cucumbers and pushing people to buy them. After that, we came back and had a lot of lunch, which was delicious. Then I helped make some bird scared for the rice fields from CDs and bin bags.


Mochi break! Had some miso mochi for the first time, 8/10, would eat again. Then we went to the field by the house and did some weeding which was tough but satisfying. Then it was time to collect Sota and Kyo from daycare and on the way back we stopped into the super market again so that I could stamp my notebook with the Takayama-mura stamp.


Finally, I was dropped off home by grandma and spent some time outside enjoying the beautiful sunset until Sawami and Kiyo came home. We all ate dinner (and some gigantic grapes) and then, sleep!

Giant grapes



2017年8月23日

No comments:

Post a Comment