Thursday 24 August 2017

Much rain, rhubarb jam

The day started off with me and another helper finishing off the last of the rhubarb. After packages a few more beetroots we went and had a delicious lunch of soumen, scrambled eggs, cucumber and beans. We were then joined by the same high school student as yesterday and another person I don't know the name of.


We then went to the beetroot field and started planting, the plan was to do two rows of the field today but it started raining, then stopped, then came back with a menace, so we stopped for the time being, went to have an ice cream in the workshop and I was relieved of my farm work duties for the day!



I took a little rest and then helped keep an eye of the rhubarb jam while Sawami went to collect the kids from day care. After that, I watched dumbo with the kids while we waited for Kiyo to come back. Then we had dinner! Delicious fried vegetables and tofu, and edamame! Now I'm going enjoy the rest of the evening by sleeping, good night!

It rained a lot

2017年8月22日

No comments:

Post a Comment