Wednesday 6 September 2017

Let's go to the beach🌞

I woke up with my newly found companions in my friend's house and we got up in search of breakfast. While we ate I attempted to translate the trashy news programme we were watching and we formed plans to go to the beach as a friend of one of us was coming over to spend the day and they drove. When they arrived however we ran into a problem, their car only had seats for four people and there were five of us. This led to me squashing into the boot on the way there which wasn't a problem, even if my leg did feel dead afterwards. Then it was beach time!




After the beach we went to a big new bookshop and had a nose around for a while, then stopped for lunch at a cheap restaurant, and then went to a discounted bookshop where I got some cheap manga!

We made our way back to the house and I was kindly offered a lift by Mana, unfortunately due to traffic I missed the train I'd wanted to catch but there was one 20 minutes afterwards which was fine. I made my way to Yokohama, met my friend Masa and had some vegetarian food in China town, unexpected but good day!

2017年9月3日

No comments:

Post a Comment