Monday 11 September 2017

Golden Zen

Today, I rented a bike again and set off to the Golden pavilion which was pretty but very crowded and quite small. I met two Americans while I was there though who were travelling around too!




Then I made my way to Ryoanji temple which was very peaceful and zen and by the exit, I bumped into the American people from earlier who were going to go look at some monkeys afterwards.







Parting ways, I went back to the hostel for some quick lunch and then went to the manga museum which was pretty relaxing as everyone was just lounging around, reading manga. I also saw a kid's entertainment show which was somewhat embarrassing as I was singled out within twenty seconds as being the only non-Japanese one. Other than that, I spent a while just relaxing, reading death note and had a small nap, then came back to the hostel!


1995, a good year

2017年9月10日

No comments:

Post a Comment